Monday, August 16, 2010

The Art of House Sitting

For those who don't know, my friend, Patrick, is an artist, and a talented one at that. I think it's fair to say both he and Caterina are art lovers. They have several friends who are artists and are frequently attending art openings. Over the years they've been together (most of them spent living in sin) Caterina and Patrick have built up quite a an art collection, in addition to Patrick's own works. I thought I would share with you a sampling of the multitude of pieces that adorn the walls of their tasteful home. Enjoy.












As I'm sure you've guessed, the last one is my favourite. So, just imagine being surrounded by all of this for two weeks and that will give you an idea of my present state of mind.

1 comment:

  1. You need some gin and smidge of something with a form of sucrose. Your blood sugar will return to normal and you may not mind the scenery.

    ReplyDelete